Considering the... manageable :D number of subscribers and commenters of my blog, I would have never expected this, but I have actually been Liebstered. Incredible! And many thanks to Adam Wier from Between the Bolter and Me.
Alright, here goes:
- I actually have a Master's degree in Theoretical Quantum Physics.
- Everybody thinks I'm too old for miniatures and tabletop now, including myself.
- I much prefer converting and painting to gaming. Actually, I haven't played a game since spring 2011.
- I was one of four members of the Epic Rules Committee, overseeing the online development of GW's Epic:Armageddon.
- As far as I can think back, I have always been fascinated by Fantasy and Sci-Fi.
- Despite this blog's title being French, I don't really speak that language; it was just intended as an hommage to Jules Verne.
- I started out life as a pathological introvert, but have graduated to regular introvert since.
- I am currently re-watching all episodes of TNG, I'm not a Trekkie though.
- I think I have found the love of my life, and she's still with me.
- I still paint all my minis using enamel colours (Humbrol).
- I started the hobby 19 years ago, with 40K 2nd edition.
Eleven Questions (answered to):
- Eisenhorn or Ravenor? I must confess I haven't read either. Love Dan Abnett, though.
- What is your favorite aspect of the miniature hobby? Creating new models ('converting').
- Will dread Cthulhu rise from his sunken city of R’lyeh? XCOM will be there to meet him.
- Who is your favorite artist? John Blanche.
- If you are about to embark on a long drive with nothing to think about, what musical album would you want to listen to? Any old Kyuss stuff.
- Have you ever played the cRPG: Planescape: Torment? No.
- Games Workshop’s White Dwarf magazine recently switched formats and is now weekly, thoughts? It has now fully degenerated into a product advertisement leaflet with no hobby-relevant content whatsoever. Only pictures. I really tried hard to still like it, but simply couldn't.
- Is the Alpha Legion the Imperium’s doom or their salvation? Neither. A thousand men cannot alter the fate of an empire of this size.
- Benchmade or Spyderco? I actually had to google that. Can't really say.
- What boardgame would you most like to play this weekend? Heroquest!
- Who is your favorite sculptor? Simon Lee / Spiderzero
Eleven Blogs (in order of latest update):
- Eternal Hunt - Devout (and verbose) follower of Khorne
- Officio Convertorum - Great conversions and paintjobs, and really steady output
- Mind of the Daemon - Awesomely gritty Chaos
- Legion of Plastic - migsula and his XX Legion are already legend
- Gardens of Hecate - Ana's incredible original and innovative take on Malifaux
- Three Flies for Nurgle - A great blog by a fellow Nurgle afficionado; also check out his second blog, Mars Irae
- Rusty Painting - Also Nurgle; oh, and Necromunda!
- Spiky Rat Pack - THE best blog for all things =I= and Blanchitsu at the moment, IMHO
- Brushes United - Painting and converting by the grime crew... inspiring
- Risus Damnatorum - More great conversions and painting
- The Tears of Isstvan - Another great =I= blog with artsy undertones, sadly abandoned
Eleven Questions (Asked):
- If you could wish for one thing except more wishes, what would that be?
- What was the first miniature you painted?
- What was the best miniature released last year?
- What was the latest movie you watched in the cinema?
- Would you rather die now or live forever?
- Whom do you consider the worse geek, yourself or the hobbyists around you?
- The discontinued GW game you wish GW would bring back the most?
- How many DVDs would the internet take up if you removed all the porn?
- In how many years will tabletop miniatures be 3d holograms?
- If John Blanche and H.R. Giger had a child together, what would it look like?
- I accidently the box. Is this bad?
Thank you for the attention.
PS: "Liebster" is a German word and means "favourite"